MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

My junior life is almost ending. it's time to enter the senior life. new school, new faces, new experiences, new challenges, but closer to our dreams. closer to my dreams. closer to success, and closer to adulating but still, my journey will never be forgotten. it will always have a space in my mind especially the friends i made through my journey and the lessons in life through my journey.

Until now, i am still undecided what course should I take up. do I want to be a lawyer? a psychiatrist? a film maker? a nurse? i don't know. i want to pursue it all but I know I can't. who am I anyways? I'm just an average girl. but still, i promised to myself that i will achieve one of my dreams. or even two of it! my inspiration in life is of course my family. i want to strive hard for them. i want to give them the best future they could ever have. i want to pay off all of my parents sacrifices and efforts for sending me to school. and also my love also inspires me. he inspires me to study hard for our future. we have big dreams together and i want to achieve it with him and of course with my family.

my dream, my future. GOOD BETTER BEST, LET US NEVER REST UNTIL OUR GOOD IS BETTER AND OUR BETTER IS BEST!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION

Resiliency of Filipinos to Disasters as the Country's Fame.

Wikang Filipino, gamitin mo tungo sa pagbabago.