REFLECTION

During the first quarter, I learned alot of things especially about the internet. The parts and types of it. I learned how intelligent the internet is. It consists many knowledge about almost everything. What you get from books can also be seen in the internet too which is less hassle and easy to find.

I also learned about blogging and got really interested to try vlogging. Blogging can help students in many different ways. Like it can help you enhance your writing, photographic, and videographic skills. It also gives many oppurtunities to us, students, to write/express our ideas about something.

The challenges I encountered was, I lacked in inspiration in writing my articles. Writing can be really hard especially if you  are not inspired or if you do not know the subject. Because of that, i always convince myself now that I can do it and that I will end it properly.

Moving on, I will apply what I learned this quarter in my daily life. I will study harder for me to get good grades and I will share the things I've learned from my ICT teacher to others. After all the challenges I encountered, I definitely enjoyed writing and learning new things abiut the internet and blogging.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Resiliency of Filipinos to Disasters as the Country's Fame.

Wikang Filipino, gamitin mo tungo sa pagbabago.