4TH QUARTER REFLECTION

During the 4th quarter, I learned a lot about photoshop. although I kinda know how to use it before, now I learned many new things again. its components were really interesting and fun to study. i tried editing pictures and it was fun! i enjoyed it. i can do many things in photoshop that i couldn't do in other editing apps. to all the people behind photoshop, good job guys!

I encountered some problems in photoshop. i forgot some techniques to use. and i forgot where to find which is which. but still, i am really eager to know more about photoshop. that's why i'm trying to do my best to be the best!

I will apply what i've learned this 4th quarter in teaching my fellow students. i will help them in making an edit in photoshop. this quarter was really fun! we will miss you Ma'am Vera Cruz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION

Resiliency of Filipinos to Disasters as the Country's Fame.

Wikang Filipino, gamitin mo tungo sa pagbabago.