New year, New me


Here we are again. Facing another year. Would this be the year of happiness? Or misery? No one knows. The last 4 months of my 2018 was full of plot twists. My grandpa died, I found my someone, and before 2018 ended, my someone left. I promised to myself to be happy. To not depend my happiness to someone. But my january is full of pain. February is approaching. I still have time to change. New year? Yes. New me. I will study harder and strive harder. I will let go pain and misery. It's time to be happy I thought to myself. It's time to enjoy my life to the fullest. It's time to do the things I haven't done before. I will love myself more this 2019. I will focus on my self worth and love. I will love not only myself but also the person who will stay in my life. My family and my friends. It's not yet too late to change. It's not too late late to be the bigger person and be the best version of ourselves

Comments

  1. You can cry as much as you want, but never forget the things that made you cry. I believe you can be the best version of yourself, because it is you. Cheer up Zyrelle.!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION

Resiliency of Filipinos to Disasters as the Country's Fame.

Wikang Filipino, gamitin mo tungo sa pagbabago.