SECOND QUARTER

During the second quarter, I learned a lot of things about the internet access. Its components was really interesting to study. Also, learning html was also fun studying. I have learned how the html works and about the two types of internet access. I have tried making html file. I admit, it was hard because there were so many html tags but I had fun making it. In this lesson, I have learned the importance of accessing the internet. Internet gived us information in almost everything and iy have many works to give what the users need. So to all the people behinf the internet, thanks to all of you!

Remembering html tags eas one of the problem i've encountered. There were a lot of tags and it wasn't easy to memorize. And it is my first time encountering html file soit was hard for me in memorizing those tags. And being a special math class student with many taskto  do, multitasking is what I should do. So I learned to manage my time well, and I had some time to learn html file and I did it! It helped me answer tue questions in the exam


I will apply what I've learned this second quarter in teaching my fellow students. I will help them in making html file. This quarter was like a roller cosyer but I enjoyed this subject alot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFLECTION

Resiliency of Filipinos to Disasters as the Country's Fame.

Wikang Filipino, gamitin mo tungo sa pagbabago.